Xiaomi New Products – Dubai UAE
Global technology leader Xiaomi launches three of its latest portfolio additions in the UAE. Manufactured to stay at the forefront of the rapidly changing industry, the new products are: Mi 11 flagship smartphone with studio-grade camera features; Mi 11 Lite, an Ultra-slim smartphone and powerful battery; and Mi TV Q1 75”, the brand’s most premium QLED 4K smart TV to date.
Mi 11 can unleash user’s creative potential with studio-grade camera features
The latest flagship in its popular Mi smartphone lineup, Mi 11 debuts with some groundbreaking improvements over its predecessor, including a Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 888 chipset, 108MP triple rear camera, cinematic audio, and 50W wireless charging.
- World’s highest resolution 108MP wide-angle camera sensor for its primary shooter, comparable to professional-grade DSLR or mirrorless cameras.
- 13MP ultra-wide angle camera and 5MP telemacro lens round out the rear camera setup, offering impressive landscape and detail shots.
- A 20MP punch-hole front camera that minimizes bezels on the homescreen.
- Improved night mode capabilities on three of its cameras: primary, ultra-wide, and front.
- Six one-click AI cinema features which duplicate and invert scenes, freeze and clone video frames, and create an illusion of simultaneously zooming in and out of the scene.
- Studio-level shooting control with its HDR10+ recording and new Pro Time-lapse mode.
- Mi 11 screen has received an A+ rating as well as a best display award from DisplayMate, the world’s leading professional display review institution.
- Premium 120Hz 6.81” AMOLED DotDisplay. Super Resolution technology, which upgrades low resolution videos to WQHD+ quality without the worry of increased data consumption.
- 480Hz touch sampling rate and in-screen fingerprint sensor to smoothly and swiftly unlock their device and a comfortable swiping experience and in-hand feel with its quad-curved smooth edges and rear glass finishing.
- Harmon Kardon dual speakers that delivers supreme cinematic audio.
- Corning® Gorilla® Glass Victus™ that safeguard against costly damage from falls and drops.
- Advanced dual anti-glare frosted finish that catches light, not fingerprints.
- First phone to feature the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 888, which completely redefines premium processing standards with its Adreno™ 660 GPU, 6th generation Qualcomm® AI engine and X60 modem – blending AI technology with lightning fast 5G connectivity.
- Cutting-edge 5nm process technology.
- Supports 2K/120fps/HDR gaming with an octa-core design, and ultra-large core Arm Cortex-X1 which ramps up performance dramatically.
- IntroducesMIUI 12.5, an intermediate update based on MIUI 12 with a strong focus on system optimizations, reducing CPU usage by up to 22%, power consumption by up to 15% , ensuring frictionless performance and graphics.
Mi 11 with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage will be available for Dh2,999 and available to purchase from Xiaomi’s official sales channels including Carrefour, Lulu, SDG, Jacky’s, Amazon, Noon, IR channels, Mi home from 8th April. Midnight Grey and Horizon Blue colors are available for UAE customers.
Mi 11 Lite: ultra-slim smartphone without compromise
Mi 11 Lite is the ultimate smartphone for carefree style seekers that has an ultra-sleek design and powerful battery. It packs all the perks of a flagship-level smartphone into an ultra-lightweight and stylish design, perfect for users seeking a high-end smartphone without the high price.
- 55” AMOLED DotDisplay with 10-bit TrueColor support that produces a dazzling 1.07 billion colors, 64x more than its predecessor.
- Color performance is further optimized with DCI-P3 color gamut and HDR10, creating lifelike viewing experience.
- Dual speakers and certified with Hi-Res Audio for a truly immersive sound.
- 90Hz refresh and 240Hz touch sampling rate for a more responsive screen.
- Flagship-level performance with the Qualcomm® SnapdragonTM 732G, offering more power, more speed and higher reliability with its 8nm manufacturing process technology.
- LiquidCool technology to stay at peak performance even during periods of heavy usage such as when streaming or gaming.
- Long-lasting power for full day1 and even multi-day use with 4,250mAh battery and 33W fast-charging.
- Triple rear camera array with a 64MP main shooter and 1/1.97” sensor for professional grade pictures and videos.
- 8MP ultra-wide angle and 5MP telemacro camera to capture wide scenery shots or close up macro shots with stunning detail.
- Optimized Night Mode features with new video modes and filters.
- Measures 6.81mm in thickness and weighs 157g.
- Punch-hole cut out for the front camera.
- Protected by Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5 to withstand damage from everyday drops and scratches.
Mi 11 Lite comes in three variants – 6GB+64GB, 6GB+128GB and 8GB+128GB. All will be available for purchase via Xiaomi’s official sales channels including Carrefour, Lulu, SDG, Jacky’s, Amazon, Noon, IR channels, Mi home.
Mi 11 Lite with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of storage will be available for Dh999, 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage will be available for Dh1099. 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage will be available for Dh1199. UAE customers can purchase via the above retail stores start from 8th April.
Mi TV Q1 75”: premium QLED TV for vibrant, high-quality entertainment
Xiaomi’s most premium QLED 4K TV to date, Mi TV Q1 75” boasts an enormous 75’’ panel, quantum dot technology, as well as Android TVTM 10 system and an enhanced smart TV experience – bringing the 4K smart TV experience to the extreme.
“The TV category is definitely one of the most important within Xiaomi’s product universe, and we continue to challenge ourselves to deliver better specs and areas of innovation,” said Emory Babb, Product Marketing Manager, Xiaomi. “Building on Mi TV’s strong momentum in China and India, we are thrilled to bring the next-gen smart TV experience to the UAE market.”
- Elegant and minimalistic design with a sleek supporting blade.
- 4K UHD resolution display and quantum dot technology offering a true-to-life cinematic experience.
- 75” edge-to-edge display with premium metal finish and an epic 178° viewing angle.
- Best picture quality accommodating 100% NTSC color range with 1.07 billion color variations and 1,024 different color shades.
- 192 zones of full array dynamic local dimming for unrivaled image contrast.
- Dolby Vision®️ and HDR10+ for expanded dynamic range and vibrant colors.
- Ideal for gamers and streamers for its high 120Hz refresh rate, coupled with HDMI 2.1 ports and Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM).
- Cinematic sound from 30W stereo speaker system that utilizes six speakers – two tweeter and four woofer – as well as Dolby AudioTM and DTS-HD.
- Built on the latest Android TVTM 10, allowing users to access more than 700,000 movies and TV shows and over 5,000 apps in the Google Play Store.*
- Popular apps including Netflix, Amazon Prime Video and YouTube come pre-installed on Mi TV Q1 75”.
- Dedicated buttons for Netflix and Amazon Prime Video on the remote. Mi TV Q1 75” also works with Amazon Alexa.
- Voice and technology integration allowing hands-free control through its dedicated microphones for far-field voice control (up to 3 meters). Users can control their TV and other connected smart devices by simply saying “OK, Google” to activate the Google Assistant.
- For users who want complete privacy, there is also a physical switch at the bottom of the screen panel to mute the microphone.
- Chromecast built-in makes screen mirroring a breeze, enabling a seamless transition between broadcasting content from other devices to the TV in seconds.
- Mi 75” TV is priced at Dh 5,799 and is exclusively available at Sharaf DG from 8th April.