Stewed Tomatoes and Green Beans – Recipe
Ramadan is here and breaking your fast with delicious food at your convenience is essential. With NutriCook’s innovative product, Smart Pot you can have a convenient and healthy Ramadan affair. This Ramadan recipe is easy to make and allow you to make a nourishing meal that keeps you energized all day, at the touch of a button. Stewed tomatoes and green beans dish is ideal for any Iftar meal as it’s quick to make and healthy for consumption. It delivers a delicious burst of flavor and can be served with rice or pasta.
PREP + COOK TIME: 15 MINUTES/ SERVES 4-6
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 cups fresh, chopped tomatoes
- ½ cup of water
- 1 lb trimmed green beans
- Salt to taste
- Select SAUTÉ setting on the Smart Pot and heat the oil.
- Add the garlic and sauté until fragrant and golden. Add tomatoes and stir, if the tomatoes are dry, add ½ cup water.
- Put the green beans in the Smart Pot and sprinkle with salt.
- Close and secure the lid. Select MANUAL and cook at HIGH pressure for 5 minutes.
- Once pressure cooking is complete, use a Quick Release.
- If the beans aren’t quite tender enough, sauté in the sauce for a few minutes. Serve.