Steak Salad with Creamy Salsa Dressing
Atkins’ Recipes: Warm Steak Salad with Creamy Salsa Dressing
Serves: 2 Persons
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
- 1 Romaine Lettuce
- 250 Gram Sirloin Steak
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 3 Tomato
- 3 Tablespoon Sour Cream
- 4 Teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 Jalapeno Peppers
- 1 Cucumber
- Rub the steak on both sides with the oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill until done to your liking.
- In a small bowl, mix the tomato, sour cream, coriander, lime juice, jalapeno pepper and salt to taste.
- Place lettuce and chopped cucumber on a plate and slice steak and arrange on top, spoon tomato mixture over steak.
Nutritional information per serving
- Net Carbs:2 grams
- Protein:2 grams
- Fat:2 grams
About the New Atkins Lifestyle:
The New Atkins Lifestyle offers a powerful lifetime approach to weight loss and management. It is a scientifically based and sustainable carbohydrate controlled eating plan for safe and effective balanced living. There are four phases that make up the New Atkins Lifestyle – to view the four phases and guidance on the New Atkins Lifestyle and products visit http://meuk.atkins.com/