Quinoa Kebab Recipe
For some diet and healthy eating takes a back seat when it comes to festive food, while others who compromise; are left craving for it. The experts at India Gate share one of their tried and tested delicious recipe of Quinoa Kebab made using healthy ingredients.
- Quinoa: 100gms
- Salt: to taste
- Boiled potatoes: 50gms
- Ginger: 10gms
- Green chili: 10gms
- Kasuri methi: 5gms
- Yellow chili powder: 5gms
- Roasted chana dal powder: 20gms
- Boil the quinoa with salt, strain it and keep it aside.
- Add boiled and grated potatoes in the quinoa, salt, chopped ginger, chopped green chili, Kasuri methi, yellow chili powder, and roasted chana dal powder.
- Make kebabs out of the mixture and shallow fry them in a non-stick pan.
- Serve it with ketchup or mayo.