Mama Tani – Emirati Soul food café
Enjoy Karak, Qawa and Flavorsome Paratha combos at the Emirati Soul-food café, Mama Tani
Mama Tani, the Emirati street food Café located in the heart of Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard, presents its range of sweet and savory parathas to enjoy with its much-loved Karak tea and Qawa coffee. Located in the prime Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard, the café offers a palatable variety of authentic Emirati cuisine infused with much-loved family recipes and a wide range of culinary influences, along with a casual dining atmosphere, free Wi-Fi, and free home and office deliveries. The Khaleeji appeal of the café is etched into its varied offerings, especially in addition to the daily dishes, and delectable parathas & karak.
With a view to offer easy-to-access, delicious Emirati meals, Mama Tani introduces daily dishes, such as Lamb/Chicken Mandi, salads, and soups as well as a light treat of filled Parathas and Karak starting at just AED 9. The filled parathas come in a sweet and savory variety. Below are the kinds available:
- The Nutella and Peanut Butter Paratha – For lovers of nut-butter spreads, the Nutella and Peanut Butter paratha is a delectable combination of the two that packs a punch in every bite.
- The Nutella and Cheese Paratha – For a truly filling combination, the Nutella and Cream Cheese spread paratha is a must-try treat. Price: AED 18
- The Cheese and Honey Paratha – extra sweet without the extra chocolate-coated calories, the Kraft Cheese spread and honey paratha is the best alternative to the heavier nut butter spreads for those looking to indulge on a low-calorie option. Price: AED 18
- The Egg Paratha – Fried egg layered over Kraft Cheese makes this paratha the refreshing breakfast of champions. Price: AED 18
- The Omani Paratha – Oman Chips sprinkled over a Kraft Cheese spread makes this paratha gooey with a crunch. Price: AED 18
- The Plain Paratha – The original, authentic Paratha taste. Price: AED 16
Mama Tani also offers a covetable range of soft sponge cakes, being Rose Pistachio and Date & Walnut, two traditionally Emirati flavor variants, available across the festive season for order.
Mama Tani, meaning ‘Second Mother’, is reminiscent of the traditional, fresh and delicious food prepared by one’s Grandmother or any special person in one’s life who serves advise and plates of treats hot and with love. It is a beautiful medley of traditional herbs, spices, sweets and savory treats along with a refreshingly contemporary setting, including free to use WiFi.