Lemon Hearts Recipe
Valentine Desserts – Recipe by Right Bite
Valentine’s day doesn’t have to be a time to stock calories, nor is it a time to not indulge… Since celebrations won’t be complete without sweets for your sweet, try the original and healthier recipe of Lemon Heart from healthy meal delivery concept Right Bite. This guilt-free dessert is low in calorie and low in fat, yet absolutely delicious. So enjoy your day some delicious indulgence!
Ingredients for 12 pieces/12 pc at 100% (Net quantity)
120g White Flour
38g Brown Sugar
30g Margarine Butter
48g Whole Eggs
4g Baking Powder
30g Lime, Fresh
12g Raspberry, Fresh
2g Icing Sugar
Preparation and Cooking Method:
- Prepare a crumble mix with flour, sugar, margarine and salt, then arrange on a flat tray.
- In a mixing bowl, whip the egg and sugar until fluffy; add lemon juice to the mixture.
- Pour over the crumble and bake at 170 ºC for 30 mins.
- Cool it and then place it in the freezer for 3 hours.
- Cut into heart shapes using a pastry cutter.
- Garnish with dried lime slice and 1 piece of raspberry; finally dust with icing sugar.
Note: Dried Lime Slice: Thinly slice the lime, sprinkle sugar on top and place in the oven at 130 ºC for 20 mins.